Being a first time mommy is no easy task. It's a lot to adjust to. The adjustment can be made simpler by having these mommy must haves...
*This post contains some affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but do help to support this site's maintenance and fees.
- Travel System: TRAVEL SYSTEMS ARE A MUST! It is so convenient to be able to carry your child in the carrier and just click them into the stroller without having to take them out of the carrier to put them into the stroller. I chose to go with the 2016 Britax B-Agile 3/B-Safe 35 Travel System. I love this travel system because it's easy to maneuver, the carrier clicks easily into the stroller, and the stroller is easy to fold down. I literally played around with strollers at Target, Babies R Us, and Buy Buy Baby before deciding what system to go with. This is definitely the best bang for your buck.
- Boppy: We use the Boppy during feeding time. I place the Boppy around my waste and Baby A lays on top of the Boppy while he feeds. We also use the Boppy during tummy time once Baby A was able to hold his head up.
- LulyBoo Baby Lounge: I use this travel bed for its convenience. It is soft and lightweight. It can be used as a co-sleeper or a travel bed. Baby A loves to take his naps in it while we're out and about or just chillin in the living room. This travel bed has a removable cover and canopy. It is also equipped with a vibrator that has lights and plays music and sounds. Baby It is easy to fold and pack up for travel as well.
- Nursing Cover: This is especially for my breastfeeding mothers. A nursing cover made breastfeeding in public easier in my early breastfeeding days. Baby A usually will feed and fall asleep right in my arms while under the nursing cover. .
- Swing: I have the Comfort and Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing. I admit that this was not my first choice for a swing, but it's actually a good swing. It was very easy to assemble. Baby A didn't really like it at first, but once we sat him in it and turned it on the quickest swing level. He was sleep in less than 3 minutes. This swing also has a timer and plays songs at two levels. It's easy to fold up as well to save space.
- Aden & Anais Swaddles: These swaddle blankets are everything!! They are huge! There is so much space on the blanket to swaddle a baby. These blankets are lightweight, breathable, and soft. They are also washable which helps whenever baby has an accident.
- Diaper Bag: My diaper bag is my new multipurpose bag. I literally have everything in it. The one pictured is one that I received at my baby shower. It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom. l love it because it is this neutral gray color, has side pockets, and built in changing station. Whatever diaper bag you decide to go with, definitely make sure that it's spacious and either comes with a changing station or buy a changing station to go with it.
What about you? What are some things you must have for your little one?